Outdoor development work
Gailland SA will create your garden in the Bas-Valais and the centre !
Paving, terraces, fences and plant beds
Based in Le Châble, near Verbier, Gailland SA will manage any landscaping work: from rock fill to plant beds including the use of natural stone. Garden fireplaces and pond management are also part of the landscapers' range.
Ask for a free estimate with no obligation from Gailland SA.
Outdoor development work :
- Creation of a communal, joint ownership or private garden
- Resurfacing in natural stone (flagstones, paving, steps and walls)
- Rock fillings and various retaining walls
- Table, bench and fountain in natural stone
- Garden fireplaces
- Construction of streams and ponds
- Fences and gates in all shapes and materials
- Survey and creation of automatic or manual watering systems
- Installation of automatic barriers
- Recreational and sporting areas
- Maintenance of green spaces
- Planting of trees, shrubs and rock gardens
- Installation of prefabricated garages
- Decorative and retaining gabions